Jason Momoa

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. American actor and model. He is known for his role as Ronon Dex on Stargate: Atlantis. He played Khal Drogo in the 2011 HBO series Game of Thrones where he played Khal Drogo. Baby daddy of Lisa Bonet of the Cosby Show and is the lead in the upcoming Conan the Barbarian

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roie55 likes this.
  2. Oh WOW, now that guy is HOTTTT :woot: I can't believe I never knew he "existed" haa.

He KINDA (just a little bit) reminds of that guy in the Netflix commercial. It must be the long hair lol. Seriously, though the Netflix guy is way hotter imo. *Sigh*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIfwdAxOXjU

3. Hahaha "Show don't tell" XD My personal motto for all my favorite actors. Yes, they both have the hair in common. Jason is yummy. Def. check out the HBO series Game of Thrones. He's great in it;)

4. Can't believe I've never heard of him. hes hot!

5. In case anyone was wondering about the scar on his face, Jason was attacked by a guy at a bar and had to get a lot of stiches and a little bit of plastic surgery. Luckily, he's been able to hide it with make up for movies and is even used when he plays more hard core characters :]

6. I'm surprised I never created a post about him. Yep he's hot, but hotter with longer hair.

I hate him with locks though, they look matted and dirty.

7. [​IMG]

8. Lisa is one lucky woman. sheesh. :girlsigh:

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

He also used to be on that tv show North Shore. It was sort of a guilty please on FOX that didn't last long.

10. Lisa Bonet wins, that is all.

11. And luckily the ******* who did it got 5 years in jail.

:graucho:

12. He is hot!

But I prefer him with shorter hair.

13. He should've gotten a longer sentence for hurting that beautiful fae of his

14. I agree , but 5 years is better than nothing...

I hope his jailmates worked on him a bit...

:biggrin:

15. The drooling emoticon should have been included in the thread title.