What SA's here work at Nordstrom's Chanel?

Nordstrom in Canoga Park, CA carries Chanel. Lori Monji is THE best s/a! She helped me with my Cloudy Bundle sale and when the strap broke, overnighted me a new bag at no extra charge. She even had DHL pick up the defective bag from my house and overnight it back to the store. I wrote her manager a letter of commendation. Lori also knows the Chanel merchandise better than the manager of the Chanel boutique!

Nordstrom in Canoga Park, CA carries Chanel. Lori Monji is THE best s/a! She helped me with my Cloudy Bundle sale and when the strap broke, overnighted me a new bag at no extra charge. She even had DHL pick up the defective bag from my house and overnight it back to the store. I wrote her manager a letter of commendation. Lori also knows the Chanel merchandise better than the manager of the Chanel boutique!

I called Lucas (ChanelBoy) and he ended up transferring me to the CA store and I lucked out and got Lori (before I read this). She was great, very nice. I'd definately ask for her again.
Thanks!