Important Update on Dentelle

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Hi all,

Just got off the phone with my SA. He read me an email from headquarters stating that:

Show pieces (i.e. Besace, Kirsten) will be released on 2/25.

Pieces such as Batignolles & Speedy are pushed back to 3/1.

The pochette cles (the regular cles) is scheduled to release on 2/25.

I'm kinda bummed....I was really looking forward to tomorrow. Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that no unexpected price increase on the Dentelle ranges occurs.

Thanks for the update...I am kinda nervous too about another increase.

I feel like that is exactly what is about happen!

***My heart is racing, and I am breaking out into a freaking sweat thinking about it***

LOL sewon!!! Me too...I having enough trouble justifying $1420 on the speedy. I liked the old price of $1260 much better.

And no problem everyone...that's what we're here for! Share what ya know :smile:

LOL sewon!!! Me too...I having enough trouble justifying $1420 on the speedy. I liked the old price of $1260 much better.

And no problem everyone...that's what we're here for! Share what ya know :smile:

****:sweatdrop: In fact, it seems that every couple of months I get to thinking..."any day now," and boy do they deliver:wtf:

i just called my SA today. the dentelle pochette/kristen will be released on 2/25 . i think thats the right date now.. and the price is 1420 . its not 1330 anymore. and the speedy also 1420. ( supposely was 1260)...