Dark Blue Cotton Club, going back pics....

Aug 25, 2006
I am sending this bag back. It looks exactly like a cambon bowler to me, which I owned about 2 years ago. I can't justify spending $1750 on it when it feels like I've already owned it before. So anyway, here are pics for reference for anyone who needs to see the color and such. The straps are a little longer than the cambon bowler though. It has a beautful leather and might look great in black or white. :sad: :confused1:

Attachments

• cottonclub.jpg
    cottonclub.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 226
  • cottonclub2.jpg
    cottonclub2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 167
  • cottonclub3.jpg
    cottonclub3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 134
i really love it, it does look alot like a bowler but i loveeeeeee the chain on it, i would buy it but i have to get my ewest flap first. if i already had a bowler no way its way too similar.

Hey Kittenslingerie! Thanks for sharing the pics. Sorry this bag didn't work out for you... I'm sure there will be another bag that you will just LOVE! Are you eyeing any?

Hey Kittenslingerie! Thanks for sharing the pics. Sorry this bag didn't work out for you... I'm sure there will be another bag that you will just LOVE! Are you eyeing any?
I like the expandable tote bag so much, beautiful. I may get it, unsure. I also have been yearning for a medium lux ligne bowler in metallic black or even red.

Hi kittenslingerie: Thanks for posting the pics. Sorry the bag didn't work out for you. I've been looking for a small/medium casual blue bag to wear on the weekends, so this might work for me. Is the blue more of a navy? It looks like a medium blue in this other pic posted by wintotty... Which one represents the color more accurately?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chanel blue Cotton Club from kittenslingerie.jpg
    Chanel blue Cotton Club from kittenslingerie.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 269
  • Chanel blue Cotton Club from wintotty.jpg
    Chanel blue Cotton Club from wintotty.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 258
Hi kittenslingerie: Thanks for posting the pics. Sorry the bag didn't work out for you. I've been looking for a small/medium casual blue bag to wear on the weekends, so this might work for me. Is the blue more of a navy? It looks like a medium blue in this other pic posted by wintotty... Which one represents the color more accurately?

attachment.php

attachment.php
My opinion is the first one in my thread which is attached below represents the color best..

Attachments

• cottonclub.jpg
    cottonclub.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 60