No Weekender for me :(

Clake, I know you're feeling a bit low at the moment because all your efforts for saving up your money were geared towards getting your WE. BUT, your grandmother needed your help, and how handy was it that you had the money to help her there and then?! You WILL get your WE, eventually...sooner maybe than later...:heart:

You're an unselfish angel for what you did....and it's perfectly fine and normal to feel bummed at the same time. :cry: What goes around comes around....you'll be blessed sooner than you think with the bag of your dreams. Grammy raised an awesome guy. We should all be so selfless! :flowers:

I think that is the nicest story!
You will always remember helping your grandmother, waiting for the bag will just be a little blip in your memories - the time will fly.
By doing that, you've given her more than just a mattress!

Clake ~ you are so sweet. Your grandmother is so lucky to have you as a grandson.:love: I am sure you will get your WE soon. You only have one grandmother like her and there are so many bbags out there for you.

Clarke ... your grandmother is a very lucky woman to have you in her life, and vice versa. Your kind act will be rewarded ... and you know what, you will probably cherish that bag even more knowing that you sacrificed for it!

Clarke ... your grandmother is a very lucky woman to have you in her life, and vice versa. Your kind act will be rewarded ... and you know what, you will probably cherish that bag even more knowing that you sacrificed for it!

Family and friends are worth more than any amount of material possessions! You did the absolute right thing! :heart:

You did an amazing thing for the grandmother. I believe that you'll get your weekender in the color you want and for a lower price than you thought. Good karma is on its way over.

Well done! I think something will happen that will enable you to get that weekender a lot sooner than you think.....an unexpected windfall or something like that. The good you do will always comes back to you.

I know I did the right thing and its only a bag. I guess it just sucks in that my head was in the clouds dreaming when I should have been paying attention to reality. I should look at it as a blessing that I have the money to help my Grammy cause I don't know what I would have done if I had not had the cash lying around.

That's how I look at it too...yeah it sucks to have to use your B-bag funds for something else, but the good thing is that you have the money! :yes:

But $1600 on a mattress??? That's a lot of dough...did you shop around first? I found a really nice mattress for my son for about $400 a few months ago. It's even more comfy that my mattress which cost twice as much.

Clake, I believe that good things will come to you. I especially give you credit for taking care of your grandmother. I'm sure she really appreciates your attention.