Jade Edith- should I keep it?

sujy

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
I got a jade edith fron NM (on sale), but I am not sure about the color...(I haven't seen it IRL, is the color good for summer? This will be my first Chloe. Should I keep it? Thanks!!!

P.S. I also ordered a Mulberry elgin tote... any suggestion on which one to keep?

I would wait for it to come and then see if you love it. Its such a personal choice, but I really hope you love it.

Why dont you post piccies of both when they arrive and we can tell you which one we love the best :yes:

I have this bag. I like the color, looks like a dark forest green color. Although I like it, I am not keeping it because I purchased so many other bags and I figure it'll be staying in my closet without much use.

I have this bag. I like the color, looks like a dark forest green color. Although I like it, I am not keeping it because I purchased so many other bags and I figure it'll be staying in my closet without much use.

Years ago I bought a coach tote in a forest green, very simple and square, hummm sort of like the Edith. I eventually gave it a way for the same reason you give pquiles just never wore it.

I'll need to see the pictures, I'm a huge Chloe fan, but I have the Elgin too and its a great bag, I snagged the most wonderful sale at Xmas, about $350 for a $950 handbag. The Mulberry leather is strong and wonderful! My Elgin was black--what color is yours.

Here's my Jade Edith. Like this bag, but contemplating letting it go in a week or so. I had more pics, but they were too large to fit.

Attachments

• 000_1211.JPG
    000_1211.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 78
I'll need to see the pictures, I'm a huge Chloe fan, but I have the Elgin too and its a great bag, I snagged the most wonderful sale at Xmas, about $350 for a $950 handbag. The Mulberry leather is strong and wonderful! My Elgin was black--what color is yours.

They only had Oak available...