Style Pippa Middleton Style Thread

Some more of the inside. There is 1 main zip compartment and 2 outside pockets that have a magnetic closure. There is seriously a lot of room in this bag which really surprised me.

modalu5.jpg

modalu6.jpg

modalu7.jpg

modalu8.jpg

:woohoo: Yay, it arrived!! Such a cute bag! It looks great on you, Miss Kris! Thanks for the pictures! :flowers:

attachment.php

Now I want a little one for weekends, LOL. Maybe in brown. Wish they had a true cognac color.

Just as an offshoot, I'm 5'5, went for the big one. I need lots of room for my work stuff (files, etc).

Hi,

I am a new member, and I have a question, but, alas, cannot start my own thread. I am piggy-backing on thread to ask my itty bitty question, I am sorry to butt in. I know there is a black Birkin in the movie Made of Honor, but there is another drool-worthy purse in that scene, which I cannot find it discussed in the "hermes in the movies" thread.

If you look at this clip from Youtube, it's the spectator bag in tan and straw? Or is that oxblood and straw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Yr3q3HjlY

Scene starts at 1:03 minute marker, the best view of the bag is at 1:24. Does anyone know what that bag is?

Thank you! (and I'm sorry for the hi-jacking, again.)