Style Pippa Middleton Style Thread

I'm in love with the tan one :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I got this one, the small in tan color. I'm loving it.

Just went onto the Modalu site and the Medium is on pre-order NOW so for you ladies interested I would check out the site ASAP! BTW Kris how much was your bag? The site says the medium is now-£169 but I think it used to be £155 am I right or wrong?

Yes, I paid the £135 +15 for the small! The price increase is still a good value IMO. Several people have asked about my bag and when I tell them the price, they are shocked. Great quality! Just a warning though, it IS heavy with stuff in it and I'm sure the medium would be even more heavy!

Hi Ladies!

I ordered the small in black last week and will be posting pics as soon as I receive the bag! When I was on the Modalu website I found one of their employees had mentioned she also had her eye on the chili pepper colour bag coming out this fall. I emailed Modalu and just received this response today....can't wait to see the new colours!

The response to this bag has been amazing, resulting in pre orders and us trying to get the bags from the facries as soon as possible
The Shark & Tan will be available on pre order later today for delivery October time
New colours will be available late August. There will be oyster – a darker than the Shark metallic grey, chilli -dark red and oak croc
http://thankgodimperfect.blogspot.com/

Oooh. A small one in chili or oak croc might be exactly what the doctor ordered ... although now I also want a Kensington satchel, LOL.

Thx for the info!

I think the price of these bags even with the small increase on the Medium Shark & Tan Pippa are such a deal! I already know I'll want to purchase one of the fall colours (chili) and if I'm honest I quite like the brown one too!!! Is it crazy to have more than one bag in the same colour?!?!

http://thankgodimperfect.blogspot.com/

I say no if you love the bag! I'm going to order the bag in shark, but the new colors sound beautiful too! Chili sounds so stunning as does the oyster.