Monogram Riveting

sarak1979

Feb 16, 2007
Hi everyone! Its my first post and i am sooo excited!
I am going tomorrow to pick up my monogram riveting bag!
The people at LV made it seem like it was already almost sold out and really hard to get, i dont know if thats true but im glad i was able to get one reserved.
Anyone know anything about this bag or have one?

I think if you call around you can find them. It's definently not sold out. I've posted this before,but I was on several waiting lists and have gotten calls galore, starting when they came out a week early(I think the 6th of Feb?)all the way through yesterday. I think it's a lovely bag,but kind of bulky on me, so I might just send it back and go with a Chanel shopper. However, the more I look at it, the less likely it will go back because it is so sharp!

Congratulations on getting a lovely bag!!

It's better for you if you post the pictures soon.

although I generally say that pix don't prove a thing... this time i gotta agree with Merika!!! lol:roflmfao: Sorry... just something happened last night which was quite hilarious...

okie seriously now Congrats on the bag! I dunno how popular they are in the States, but it doesn't seem like a major hit in Canada.... I just went to my local boutique today, one bag was on display and another was reserved for ONE customer.......... and who knows if she'll buy it or not....:shrugs:

Oh, right.... there is a topic here.

Hi. I have the bag, and I have detailed pictures if you would like to find your date code someday! It's a super hot bag, looks way better IRL than any photos can show. I'm pretty sure it's sold out here in Hawaii.