Louis vuitton and Hello KITTY ~~~

Yeay!!! Definitely something ill like to see a lot more! i do like HK a lot and will try to take pics of my LV with HK too... ;) good job for starting this thread!

very nice accessories Apple84, where did u get that shiny hello kitty pouch? i went to Sanrio website and saw so many hello kitty accessories for adults. looking forward to have some hello kitty wallet or key pouch in the future. :graucho:

Thank you! The shiny sequined pouch was from a shop near my office that sells Sanrio items...this was probably a year ago that I got it tho. There's so many cute HK accessories out there, I'm glad you started this thread:biggrin:

I think that this thread is a GREAT idea! I'm really busy right now with the end of the semester activities, but I'm going to find some time for picture taking and posting! Thanks for this thread!!

welcome :biggrin: hope to see ur kitty with LV purses, i just finished my assignment, so happy ! looking forward to see ur kitty reveal ~~~

Saranghae That fluffy case is soooo adorable!

Here are my HK goodies:
IMG_0239.jpg

Mirror, make up bag, first aid kit

And my iphone
IMG_0203.jpg

agree, i love saranghae's fluffy kitty case. looks so soft and nice to grab~

smellyfeet: ur strawberry keychain remind me of my yellow kitty brick i have a few years ago... i bought it to school for a few years, and one day when i got home, it disappeared :cry: i love it kitty brick, is super cute~ is that a kitty band aid?

Cool hello kitty iphone case ;)

Thank you! The shiny sequined pouch was from a shop near my office that sells Sanrio items...this was probably a year ago that I got it tho. There's so many cute HK accessories out there, I'm glad you started this thread:biggrin:
i am quite confused actually. Sanrio let loungefly to produce some of their items, and loungefly sell it to other online websites like sanrio .... baghaus.. this is so complicated. i do not have any sanrio shops nearby, might take the risk to buy online =(

I love this idea! I was using a HK keychain until DH begged me to change it to something he could carry without hiding it!
lol, my bf actually think is quite cute. he will buy some for me in near future, not sure if he will help me to carry them though.. hmn...

Yeay!!! Definitely something ill like to see a lot more! i do like HK a lot and will try to take pics of my LV with HK too... ;) good job for starting this thread!

thank you ^^ looking forward to see ur kitty and LV pics ;)

Love my Hello Kitty!! Not carrying any accessories in my bag today, but I have Bank of America's HK debit card and checks, LOL. I get comments on my debit card ALL THE TIME. Seriously, it's so cute :smile: