Louis vuitton and Hello KITTY ~~~

I really love Hello Kitty. It's my favorite cartoon! My Mom also loves to buy me Hello Kitty items. I tried to incorporate some of my LV items into these pictures :upsidedown:

I own three DVD's. Hello Kitty's Paradise is my favorite series. The stories are so entertaining and just make me feel so happy inside after watching!

2z3qgxf.jpg

I also have the Hello Kitty debit card some people were mentioning. My first one had just a huge outline of HK but it got stuck in an ATM and so they sent me a new one. This is the newest version of the HK debit card. I always get so many compliments on it!

16bbqxg.jpg

I also love the HK journals. They take me a couple months to fill up and are a nice size to store. Target has the best HK journals & folders. I buy all of my HK pens/pencils on eBay.

wl3qyq.jpg

I do use a Hello Kitty keyring on my keys. I used to use the Blue one but it was way too big.

f3hlyu.jpg

Last picture, my Vernis Agenda. I had HK inserts last year but, when I went to buy new ones for this year, the lady who I buy them from on eBay didn't have any at the time. I really needed some for school so I got Charmmy Kitty, Hello Kitty's pet cat. She's so pretty and girly!

sql28h.jpg

I also have some HK sleep shorts, some blankets, and some kitchen items such as cups & tupperwear.

This post probably makes me look obsessed but I'm really not I promise!​

no they are round in shape no sharp edges and i keep it in the hk face pouch you see in the pic :smile: love it has a small pocket for earphones
Thank you for the information. I'm not disciplined enough to put my phone back in the case. I try to put it in the cell pocket but sometimes it flops around the bag so I would like to make sure my stuff doesn't get ruined.

I really love Hello Kitty. It's my favorite cartoon! My Mom also loves to buy me Hello Kitty items. I tried to incorporate some of my LV items into these pictures :upsidedown:

I own three DVD's. Hello Kitty's Paradise is my favorite series. The stories are so entertaining and just make me feel so happy inside after watching!

2z3qgxf.jpg

I also have the Hello Kitty debit card some people were mentioning. My first one had just a huge outline of HK but it got stuck in an ATM and so they sent me a new one. This is the newest version of the HK debit card. I always get so many compliments on it!

16bbqxg.jpg

I also love the HK journals. They take me a couple months to fill up and are a nice size to store. Target has the best HK journals & folders. I buy all of my HK pens/pencils on eBay.

wl3qyq.jpg

I do use a Hello Kitty keyring on my keys. I used to use the Blue one but it was way too big.

f3hlyu.jpg

Last picture, my Vernis Agenda. I had HK inserts last year but, when I went to buy new ones for this year, the lady who I buy them from on eBay didn't have any at the time. I really needed some for school so I got Charmmy Kitty, Hello Kitty's pet cat. She's so pretty and girly!

sql28h.jpg

I also have some HK sleep shorts, some blankets, and some kitchen items such as cups & tupperwear.

This post probably makes me look obsessed but I'm really not I promise!​
I have the same debit card and I love it. Now that I have a daughter I feel like it gives me an excuse to be able to buy more HK products. My daughter loves HK and always perks up when we come near the store. My husband is a pushover and will get her anything that makes her smile.

Thank you for the information. I'm not disciplined enough to put my phone back in the case. I try to put it in the cell pocket but sometimes it flops around the bag so I would like to make sure my stuff doesn't get ruined.
The only bad thing about it roaming around the inside of your bag is that the crystals start to fall off.

I used to collect Hello Kitty things when I was little--late 70's, early 80's--it was popular for a few years and then faded out. Years later Sanrio stores opened in malls. Then I started bringing my niece and buying her tons of things!!:biggrin: