Louis vuitton and Hello KITTY ~~~

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Hi everyone, everytime i youtube Louis vuitton purses, i always see many LV ladies love hello kitty accessories. i really do not understand, because LV items is classy, durable and timeless, however hello kitty is cute, fun and colorful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kx4ldiU_VI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhaZCNKJIsI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjr9hEwlvKY

until just now, i ebay hello kitty accessories and i see tons and tons of adorable hello kitty items and i fell in love with them !!! so now, let s make a thread for LV bags, Kitty accessories lovers ~~!!

hello kitty.jpg

please post picture of ur kitty accessories together with ur LV purse please :biggrin:

saranghae

O.G.
Jan 3, 2010
Here I am!

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3192-1.jpg

small pouch for my mp3

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Ooh, I like this thread! :biggrin:
Idylle Speedy and Hello Kitty bags for cosmetics and camera & ipod:smile:

very nice accessories Apple84, where did u get that shiny hello kitty pouch? i went to Sanrio website and saw so many hello kitty accessories for adults. looking forward to have some hello kitty wallet or key pouch in the future. :graucho:

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
I always wondered about this, all the LV ladies seem to love HK nearly as much as their LV!

thats wad i ve been wondering as well. so many kitty goodies hanging around LV bags everytime i browse thru "whats in my bag" . anyway, i cant find any proper thread for them. i think their combination deserve a thread and we shud put their group photos here :biggrin:

SassieMe

Don't encourage me!!
O.G.
Aug 3, 2009
I think that the Hello Kitty thing is really fun! And I love luvpinkhellokitty on YouTube. She has some great reveals of your Chanel and LV and, of course, HK! I have a few pieces that I picked up from Sanrio online/mall stores. I always get a kick out of the look on people's faces when I pull my HK stuff out of my LV or Chanel! :lol:

SassieMe

Don't encourage me!!
O.G.
Aug 3, 2009
thats wad i ve been wondering as well. so many kitty goodies hanging around LV bags everytime i browse thru "whats in my bag" . anyway, i cant find any proper thread for them. i think their combination deserve a thread and we shud put their group photos here :biggrin:

I think that this thread is a GREAT idea! I'm really busy right now with the end of the semester activities, but I'm going to find some time for picture taking and posting! Thanks for this thread!!

Feb 15, 2011
I think that the Hello Kitty thing is really fun! And I love luvpinkhellokitty on YouTube. She has some great reveals of your Chanel and LV and, of course, HK! I have a few pieces that I picked up from Sanrio online/mall stores. I always get a kick out of the look on people's faces when I pull my HK stuff out of my LV or Chanel! :lol:

:lolots:

I used to be a huge HK fan...maybe this is a sign that I should revert back to those days.