monogram french purse price decrease!?!?

lvlvlove

Nov 16, 2006
around 2 weeks ago, i purchased the monogram french purse for about $660 CDN from the LV boutique on bloor street. when i got home, i discovered that there were some scratches on the wallet so i took it back the next day. They didn't have any new ones in stock so they gave me a store credit.

my SA called me a few days ago to tell me that they had the french purse in stock. I went to pick it up yesterday and to my surprise, the price of the french purse had decrease from 2 weeks ago:confused1: . The price before was $660, now it is $565!!!!! that's almost $100 CDN difference and it's a lot for a small thing like a wallet. Now, i still have around $100 store credit due to the price decrease

not sure if anybody has mentionted it here...but i just thought i would share my experience...
i'm not sure if the price of the damier french purse went down...hmmm..i wonder:shrugs:

LOL! We do already know, but congrats on that, aren't you soooo happy that first one was damaged!?!? Now you can get a cles to go with it (plus a couple $$ but worth it).

That sounds right, because I am going to buy a new mono french purse soon. I don't know how much they have dropped here in the US but last I checked they were $525 USD. I swear they used to be $565 or higher. Anyone know the previous US price?