please help. am i being scammed?

So I filed my case today, and the seller responded to the claim with this message:

"i have been told my manager that the guy that works in the shipping department messed up on the shipping, and there have been orders on back hold, i am very sorry for all of the trouble."

What should I do? Be more patient with the seller? Escalate to a dispute? Or request my money back? I really want these sunglasses... but I am kinda worried about them now. My paranoia is leading me to believe that these are like, being bought oversees and she hasn't recieved them yet... or something. :/

There are time limits on these things. She could be stringing you along. I think you have been far too patient with her. She can either refund you the entire balance immediately or you will escalate the claim and she will receive a strike on her selling account. She could be using a dropshipper, but that is her problem. She needs to either ship your item immediately or refund you immediately

There are time limits on these things. She could be stringing you along. I think you have been far too patient with her. She can either refund you the entire balance immediately or you will escalate the claim and she will receive a strike on her selling account. She could be using a dropshipper, but that is her problem. She needs to either ship your item immediately or refund you immediately:rtr:

So I filed my case today, and the seller responded to the claim with this message:

"i have been told my manager that the guy that works in the shipping department messed up on the shipping, and there have been orders on back hold, i am very sorry for all of the trouble."

What should I do? Be more patient with the seller? Escalate to a dispute? Or request my money back? I really want these sunglasses... but I am kinda worried about them now. My paranoia is leading me to believe that these are like, being bought oversees and she hasn't recieved them yet... or something. :/

I think that is BS, the seller has made you wait for too long so don't be more patient. I'm no eBay expert so I don't know if you should escalate or request your money back (the PF ladies who know all about eBay will help you there), but I would not take my chances with this seller, even if you like the sunglasses. Remember, you will most likely find the same pair later on and will be able to buy them from a seller who is more responsible/trustworthy.

Goodness, don't let her make you feel bad OP. If she is selling on Ebay, but hasn't sorted her shipping out after three weeks, she needs to learn a lesson by losing customers and/or receiving a strike.
I also wouldn't trust what she says at this point. Is it her Ebay account or her boss's? Why would he be "sorting it out" (which he obviously isn't)? Sounds fishy to me and I'd just get a refund from Ebay and look elsewhere. I learned that whatever you look for and desperately have to have usually turns up again another time and isn't worth the hassle.

I think you are being scammed and will probably receive fake sunglasses if u receive anything at all. I've never sold on eBay but I know how to drive to the post office and I can assure you that I would never leave a customer hanging for so long. Sorry u have to go through this, I would definitely escalate to a dispute.

this seller is yang yanging you around for sure.... just escalate this claim to

a dispute.. you have waited long enough and are doing too much work to get a

pair of sunglasses that you paid for almost 1 month ago.....