Slouchiness Rating

xquisite

Sofa King Bad
O.G.
Mar 12, 2006
I apologise if this has been done before but my head is spinning trying to work out my list of wanted colour/leather combos for my Paris trip.

I'm not sure exactly where all the different leathers come on the Rigid - Slouchy scale. To make sure we're all on the same page, I'm talking about a 35 birkin. Sooo, from most rigid to most slouchy 35 birkin, please put these leathers in order (and please add those I've left off):

Fjord
Chevre
Vache Liegee
Box
Togo
Evergraine
Clemence
Swift
Thanks!
PS. My sub-text is that I don't think I can go slouchier than togo...​

Clemence has a bad rep but so far mine is OK. and its a 35cm. she's got a slouchy hip on one side, a "come hither stance", but when i carry her and when shes got stuff in her she's pretty together and not slouchy.

Clemence has a bad rep but so far mine is OK. and its a 35cm. she's got a slouchy hip on one side, a "come hither stance", but when i carry her and when shes got stuff in her she's pretty together and not slouchy.
I wouldn't say clemence has a bad rep, it's just super slouchy. That's all! For some people, that is just fine. If you like it, go for it!! Whatever floats your boat!!!!

My 40cm togo birkin is the slouchiest, sloppiest bag I've ever seen my entire life! she also qualifies as the sluttiest with the ways she spreads her handles for everybody to see her goodies! (did I REALLY just say that????)

Attachments

• saggy1.jpg
    saggy1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 291
I wouldn't say clemence has a bad rep, it's just super slouchy. That's all! For some people, that is just fine. If you like it, go for it!! Whatever floats your boat!!!!
i like the slouch because its more casual, but i dont like the slutty slouch [to quote lady emma] so im trying to keep Clemmy from slutting it up for as long as i can. :graucho:

see her little hip slouch?
i would like it to just end there for a few good long years at least.
364158489_b78c531534_m.jpg