Valentines day -- what did you get?

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
Well, this morning I wake up and it's snowing, so no school. SO reaches under his bed with a romantic smile and brings out a wrapped up rectangle.

I unwrap my V-day present to find inside 'Elements of Quantum Optics' by P. Meystre..:heart:

That's what I get for being a nerd...

Oh my! My Dh and I exchanged cards and it turned out we got each other the same one. It play this cute song. we were cracking up, what are the chances!
We will have a nice dinner together later.

I told my baby that I wasn't gonna do anything cause I hate the idea of orchestrated romanticism for the sake of orchestrated romanticism....but I couldn't resist doing a little sumpin sumpin..

I taped 96 kiddie valentines to her car:

PhotoRequest

PhotoRequest

Then I got her a mixed bouquet with her favorite flowers, Agapanthus, stargazer lilies, snap dragons, then tossed in a couple of roses.

Finally, I got her a toothbrush and some face wash so she didn't have to keep bringing hers over. Wrapped it in a little ribbon and placed it on the sink.

I told my baby that I wasn't gonna do anything cause I hate the idea of orchestrated romanticism for the sake of orchestrated romanticism....but I couldn't resist doing a little sumpin sumpin..

I taped 96 kiddie valentines to her car:

PhotoRequest

PhotoRequest

Then I got her a mixed bouquet with her favorite flowers, Agapanthus, stargazer lilies, snap dragons, then tossed in a couple of roses.

Finally, I got her a toothbrush and some face wash so she didn't have to keep bringing hers over. Wrapped it in a little ribbon and placed it on the sink.

Your so mantic!!!!!!!!

I got 3 dozen long stemmed roses! We usually don't celebrate VD as our wedding anniversary is in two weeks. Hubby is away in South Africa for work so I'm very surprised! My vase is a little small, but it's the only one I've got - LOL.

picture11xo9.jpg
picture12jw4.jpg

I got 3 dozen long stemmed roses! We usually don't celebrate VD as our wedding anniversary is in two weeks. Hubby is away in South Africa for work so I'm very surprised! My vase is a little small, but it's the only one I've got - LOL.

picture11xo9.jpg
picture12jw4.jpg
Beautiful flowers Cal :smile: