The New Amarante Vernis Color *Demo Pics*

totoau

LV lover
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
Hi, I heard the new vernis color "Amarante" should be coming out on June and I just can't wait!!! So I used photoshop and try to do a mockup, so everyone can have an idea what it is gonna look like :P I heard the Amarnate color should look like the "Vamp" from Chanel, so I hope this is close enough...

TestVamp.jpg

chanel_vampb.jpg

totoau, that's a very good match to the pics I saw! When the BF saw it, he said it was a very "gothic" looking color. (shh! no one needs to tell him that I'm waitlisted for it though,he he he)

totoau, that's a very good match to the pics I saw! When the BF saw it, he said it was a very "gothic" looking color. (shh! no one needs to tell him that I'm waitlisted for it though,he he he)
you go girl!

This color reminds me of the purple Mat from a while back, I'd definitely get something in Amarante, thanks for the 'pre-view':nuts:

i will be waitlisting for all my stuff in march when i'm in new york. one of the reasons i am eventually getting the perle ludlow is because it will go GORGEOUS with this color. but i do think it is going to be less purpley...more like burgandy/black...like black cherry sorta.

i will be waitlisting for all my stuff in march when i'm in new york. one of the reasons i am eventually getting the perle ludlow is because it will go GORGEOUS with this color. but i do think it is going to be less purpley...more like burgandy/black...like black cherry sorta.

I agree, it'll look DARK purple in the light and nearly black without a direct light on it. Black cherry is a good way to describe it :yes:

Thanks for the visual, totoau!