Hermes at the Grammys

handbagrehab

Jan 23, 2007
Did anyone see the Chevrolet commercial with Mary J Blige last night during the Grammys???

She comes out singing about buying a Chevrolet ....carrying a huge black Birkin....then she gets into a black Chevy Suburban and drives off....

I'm thinking ....the Birkin I believe....
her in a Chevy....I'm not buying that....

maybe I'm wrong....I see her more as the Bentley type...

Did anyone see the Chevrolet commercial with Mary J Blige last night during the Grammys???

She comes out singing about buying a Chevrolet ....carrying a huge black Birkin....then she gets into a black Chevy Suburban and drives off....

I'm thinking ....the Birkin I believe....
her in a Chevy....I'm not buying that....

maybe I'm wrong....I see her more as the Bentley type...

Nothing wrong with a Chevy....AND a Birkin......

I caught the same thing...during the first iteration of the commercial, I thought it was a birkin, then after the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th showing of the commercial realized it wasn't a birkin, but something awfully as expensive (didn't peg it as an LV though)

Chevy + Birkins? No problem....esp. when you do Target + Birkin, etc....

What did Moschino call it? Cheap and Chic?

the LV bag doesn't do it for me. it looks as bad as a fake Birkin. And i'm not an LV hater in the slightest, i love many LV things, but is it just me or does that bag look as bad as a bad fake??

I suppose we all have our addictions, and my LV friends are just as bad as my Hermes friends, but whoa - that's more $$$ than I'm used to seeing for LV!! :wtf: