Addicted to lip balm/gloss?

At the moment I'm still completely hooked with Smith's Rosebud Salve. I have tried every single product from that brand. Now I'm back to the original version. The one I'm currently using is my 3rd pot. I love how it moisturises & gives me glossy lips but not sticky so I can use it all the time even in windy weather.

I love lipglosses & lipsticks too. I have around 20+ scattered everywhere in my house. Stila, MAC, Make Up Forever, Chanel, Borjouis, Bloom, you name it. Although I haven't used them in ages because these days I only put Smith's Rosebud Salve on my lips.

I'm also addicted to lip balm. Can't live without it. One of those things I'd have to have on a deserted island. My favorite for years now is Lizard Lips. It's a natural based lip balm that is very moisturizing and healing. It contains aloe, comfrey, sage, sal butter, shea butter, grapeseed oil and vitamin E. It feels great on and really works. It comes in 4flavors and all are pleasant. I don't like scents that are too heavy, but all of the Lizard Lips flavors are fine with me. It can be hard to find sometimes, but you can order online at www.lizardlips.net and I know Rite Aid stores carry the vanilla. It's definitely worth a try if you haven't yet.

I'm also addicted to lip balm. Can't live without it. One of those things I'd have to have on a deserted island. My favorite for years now is Lizard Lips. It's a natural based lip balm that is very moisturizing and healing. It contains aloe, comfrey, sage, sal butter, shea butter, grapeseed oil and vitamin E. It feels great on and really works. It comes in 4flavors and all are pleasant. I don't like scents that are too heavy, but all of the Lizard Lips flavors are fine with me. It can be hard to find sometimes, but you can order online at www.lizardlips.net and I know Rite Aid stores carry the vanilla. It's definitely worth a try if you haven't yet.
do you recall how much these would be at rite aid ??

I don't know why, but I think I have an addiction to lip balm. I keep buying more and more. I'm equal opportunist- it can be bonnie-bell/lipsmackers to burts bees to kiehls/bobbi brown. I have so many (and keep buying more) that I don't think I've ever finished one tube all the way to the bottom. Am I alone in this love- or are there others of you out there? :smile:
YES . i am .. i love lip balm... and i buy too many ... is there such a thing ??
I have them everywhere .. and seriously if I don't buy for a year or two.. I would not even run out.... right now. i love burt's bee, nivea and juicy tube by lancome ? I also have the ones by sephora .. my list goes on and on and yes,, where ever i go , i still look for them ( like i need more@$@#@)

i always wear lipgloss(usually on top of lipstick) and reapply it probably hundreds of times during the day. I wear balms at night as well. I don't think i can live without either one