Addicted to lip balm/gloss?

I love Burts Bee lipbalm for when my lips are chapped. feels great!
and yeah I'm with you..I adore lipglosses sooo much and I have loads of em. and I barely use them all the way lol..
one that I use most is Helena Rubenstein's there's a purple/pink color. I just love it and it feels awesome on the lips..

any of you ladies tried the murad's soothing lip theraphy?

i dont like burt's bees wax. i had a lip problem, it got really dry, and when i put the balm (which has mentol) made my lips swollen! never ever anymore.

I'm a gloss freak....I make it easily accessible so I can apply wherever..I keep it in my car...In my pen holders at work..Purse (of course!) Every bathroom....Coat pockets..You name it....I have different ones stashed everywhere so I'm pretty good at getting to the bottom ... I do have my favorites but always am looking for more more more! I love the look of a glossy lip! I just wear a nude liner and gloss...Shear or pink or frosty.....Yeah I'm addicted to gloss too..At least it's cheaper than my purse addiction lol!! :heart: Emmy

i buy so much lipgloss its bad! i have over 50 tubes, and i just got a new ltd edition chanel gold glitter one yday! TDF!!! may have to stock up on that one :S haha!

Wow- I think 50 takes the cake! I think I have about 15 tubes currently (just through out 10 that I hadn't used in a long while). Anyone with more than 50?

i love lip gloss and chapstick! i don't know if i'm addicted, though... i don't think i've ever finished an entire tube either. i throw them out after some time, because it's not good to keep them for too long.

Oh, you have touched on my desperate obsession! I ADORE lippy stuff! For everyday care and such, I use the following; In the mornings I put on either Kiehls OR Sugar (fresh) with an SPF. My "Day" lip is usually a nice lip pen (chanel, perscriptives, Benefit) and a gloss--NOT a lipstick...I only use a lipstick for evening and then I COVER that with a gloss :smile: to set off whatever the rest of my "face" is wearing! When I'm done for the day, I use "smooch" by benefit OR "Ganache for lips" in a yummy chocolate mousse flavor (smells just like the real deal and is insentive for my DH to give me a good night kiss!). Once I week I use Lipscription (from Benefit)--which is a lip buffer and balm combo. It gets all the gunk off your lips and then smooths 'em out and makes 'em ready for more GLOSS!

Seriously, I have put a BAN on myself with lip gloss. I haven't snagged a new one in MONTHS (I can't stop myself with lip BALM--and the tinted ones don't count :amuse:)

The last MAJOR lip gloss purchase was the spring...hmmm...I'd better see what's out there for the Holidays! Suggestions??

The best lip balm I have ever used is Aquaphor by Eucerin. You can buy a big tube of it at the drugstore for about $6. NEVER sticky, NEVER waxy, and lasts a long time. Perfect base for stickier lip glosses.

I have tried so many others, Kiehl's to Burt's Bees to Clinique -- nothing is as nice, except perhaps a lip conditoner I got from La Prairie, but that was $40.

My dermatologist introduced me to Aquaphor.