Where to find a party dress?

HeatherMarie18

Speedy Crazy
Mar 27, 2006
I'm looking for a cute, flirty party dress to wear to my college's Senior Ball at the Park Plaza in Boston this May. I'll also wear the dress on a Bermuda/Carribbean cruise I'm taking with some girlfriends in June.

I've always wanted a Betsey Johnson dress like this one:

1a2f_1.JPG

but I don't see anything on their site right now that I like. Basically, I want something girly that looks like a cupcake! I'd prefer to wear any colors other than black and white

Anyone know of places to get cute party dresses? :balloon:

Thanks!

Are they still having the sale? If so, the fall poufy cupcake dresses should still be there.

Also, a lot of clothes are still coming in so you should check in a few weeks/months.... Every season Betsey Johnson always releases some of her signature promish dresses!

Also, maybe check out BCBG. They have some poufy dresses though not super super poufy like Betsey Johnson.

For older styles, you may want to go to the outlet store in Woodbury Commons.

Well, when I saw the title of your thread "Betsey Johnson" immediately came to mind but I see that has been pretty well covered. I've found nice stuff at Ann Taylor before but not sure about "cupcake"-y. Good luck and plz post a pic of your dress when you get it!

PS How 'bout Bebe?