My Cles just fell apart.

Nyria

Diggin TPF
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I recently (like 2 days ago) got this cles from ebay.
I'm quite positive it's real - but today as I was walkin along it just fell apart:blink:

I was walking through Value Village (thrift store) so maybe it was just exploding in shock :roflmfao:

The metal on the corner plopped off. I was able to click it back on but I don't know if it will stay. I don't think there was any glue on it before so I don't want to add any.

Anyone else have this happen?

SORRY - THE PICS ARE GINORMOUS

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• clesbooboo.jpg
    clesbooboo.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 936
  • clesboboo2.jpg
    clesboboo2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 286
I had a zipper fall off, and I took it to an LV counter and they sent it away to get fixed, it cosr about $100, just for the zipper pull. I would go and see what they have to say, you can get them to authenticate it as well!!!
Good luck.

If you want to save yourself the humilation, do not take it to the Louis Vuitton boutique. That item screams fake. The whole monogram canvas is off and slanted, the stitching makes me want to gag... just everything about it. So my verdict is to return it to the seller, if you can.

if the item is fake, and i'm absolutely certain it is not, it certainly doesn't "scream" fake. i'd take it to the store and see what they can do. if they can't repair it on the cheap/or free. perhaps you can still return it to the seller. i don't know. best of luck!!

Kodi-

That item screams fake. The whole monogram canvas is off and slanted, the stitching makes me want to gag... just everything about it

Maybe I am just not as talented an authenticator as you, but the stitching does NOT make me want to gag at all! In fact it seems quite authenticate to me. :supacool: :Push: :roflmfao:

You may want to learn how TO TRULY authenticate bud. Leave it to the forum pros.

If you want to save yourself the humilation, do not take it to the Louis Vuitton boutique. That item screams fake. The whole monogram canvas is off and slanted, the stitching makes me want to gag... just everything about it. So my verdict is to return it to the seller, if you can.
^^^:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: ouch...and I don't think so ayrin!

AACCCCKKKK! Dog gone it girl! THat stinks! Do you have a boutique near you? I hope it all gets worked out. Sorry...