My Cles just fell apart.

I'm terribly sorry if I offended anyone. It's just that the canvas is off (You can see this at the top of the first picture), they don't make the colors that bold and some of them don't even exist that are on her cles, the stitching is not a strong, even stitching that makes Louis Vuitton famous in the strive for perfection. The stitching on her cles is messy, uneven, machine sewn. And honestly ladies, who ever heard of Louis Vuitton falling apart? I have many Louis Vuitton that have lasted me many years. Just return it to the seller.

The cles is real. The colors are right on and the variation in colors is correct also. The stiching is even.

The pic is blurry so that's probably why it looks that way to some people.

I took the pic in a shadow and then had to play wound with it to get it to show up so the colours may seem off a bit - sorry I should have mentioned that before.

I was thinking - eek fake when I saw it fall apart but everything is just sooo - right - I'll post more pics of it.

I'm terribly sorry if I offended anyone. It's just that the canvas is off (You can see this at the top of the first picture), they don't make the colors that bold and some of them don't even exist that are on her cles, the stitching is not a strong, even stitching that makes Louis Vuitton famous in the strive for perfection. The stitching on her cles is messy, uneven, machine sewn. And honestly ladies, who ever heard of Louis Vuitton falling apart? I have many Louis Vuitton that have lasted me many years. Just return it to the seller.

Ok I have an LV piece in front of me right now with that colour combo it is the correct combo I think the flash is making it look brighter but those colours are correct