How about some chocolate, ladies? My new Square Vintage Tote!

Tammy518

Just one more...
Jan 3, 2006
Wow, I can't believe I found one. There were none in the Chanel boutiques, none at NM, but I finally found one at the Sak's in Denver (thanks to the tip from me_love_purse:heart: ). I originally wanted the dark white like Swanky's, but those were gone. I'm loving the chocolate, though! Take notice, I painted my nails in Chanel Madness to match the bag:P .

By the way, if anyone is looking for a SA at Sak's, Angie Palmer in the Denver Sak's was great.

9Feb07001.jpg

9Feb07003.jpg

Congrats Tammy~~~~
Love the bag - so soft looking and the nail polish-- such a nice touch :smile:
I have that color polish. I haven't worn it yet. I am getting my nails done with the new white Chanel polish.
Enjoy your chocolate!!

congrats!! what a beautiful color... it's soooo rich

omg... i paint my nails to match my chanels too (granted i only have black chanels, and the black chanel nail polish is uber in right now, but that's beside the case) i thought i was one of the few people that did it, and felt kinda weird and obsessive compulsive about it! -but i feel better now b/c i know there are others!!

congrats on finding her...!

congrats!! what a beautiful color... it's soooo rich

omg... i paint my nails to match my chanels too (granted i only have black chanels, and the black chanel nail polish is uber in right now, but that's beside the case) i thought i was one of the few people that did it, and felt kinda weird and obsessive compulsive about it! -but i feel better now b/c i know there are others!!

congrats on finding her...!

Yep, I've been wearing my black Baby Cabas, along with my Noir Ceramic nail polish. I knew the tote was coming in today, so I painted my nails with the Madness in anticipation of it :rolleyes:. It's so funny you do that too!