i just got a gold baby cabas, should i keep it?

shirleycc

Nov 8, 2006
as stated above, i just got a gold baby cabas after getting my black baby cabas for 2 months. am thinking if i should keep it (since i was told it's a limited edition) or if i should exchange for a chloe bay bag? what do you think?

This is the Chanel forum - do you think any of us are going to say "Dump the Chanel for a Chloe?!" LOL

^LOL!

That gold Baby Cabas sound gorgeous.

Incidentally, this is what the Chloe Bay bag looks like, Chanel lovers... It is expected to be a HOT bag for spring. I'm thinking about getting one--my first Chloe. Lots more pics in this thread...
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/chloe-bay-bag-s-s-2007-a-81602.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chloe01.JPG
    Chloe01.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 529
I love the new Chloe... I was googling at it in the magazine

BUT, despite the fact that you already have a baby cabas (in black) Chanel's are time-honored and classic. As cute and chic as chloe may be... they all go out of style from being that "IT" bag (need I mention paddingtons and silverados??) -In a couple of years, you'll probably still love your chanels -so i say... KEEP IT :] -good luck deciding, it must be tough!

and i agree w/ everyone else... pic pleeze!!

Is the gold cabas leather or that crinkly material? If its not leather, I'd go for the Chloe bag. There are some funny posts in here from a member who received a silver cabas bag and it wasn't quite what she was expecting...