how much do u love your black b bags?

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i thought i would never never ever bought a black b bag!
because i thought, b bags is all about the colour, and i can find a lot of great black bags where it's hard to find a great coloured bags!

but when i found the perfect black b bag in city, i was thrilled.
i mean there's so many reasons everyone should get a black b bag:

• it's classic
• you don't have to worry about dirtying the handles
• you don't have to worry about discoloration
• it'll match all your outfits
• it's sooo subtle, that my bf even don't recognize that i bought a new b bag :P
he would recognize it in a minute if i bought the coloured one.

so, share me your love of your black b bag!! :yahoo:

Reactions: Namwan-
• it's sooo subtle, that my bf even don't recognize that i bought a new b bag

^^ :roflmfao: Hey, good idea!! Maybe you could even get more than one black Bbag in different styles ?!

• it's sooo subtle, that my bf even don't recognize that i bought a new b bag

^^ :roflmfao: Hey, good idea!! Maybe you could even get more than one black Bbag in different styles ?!

actually i did ha ha ha.... he didn't recognize my black satin clutch when i got that before i found this city :roflmfao:

I adore my black bag. I always had a rule: if you really like something, clothing - shoes - bags - whatever, buy two. One in a color and one in black.

All Bbags I own are black... I just love 'em! Chic and cool and just fab. I have accepted the fact that I am a mere admirer of Bbag colors.

p.s. As if I don't have enough black purses, I also have a black Chanel Caviar Classic Flap and a black Fendi Spy. Must be my lucky color.

I love my black box, it's a very well rounded bbag, I'd kinda like a city one day but I feel I have what I want out of my box......I also have a black accessory pouch that I like to use as a clutch.

I haven't gone into bbag black yet... just colour plus my Ink is working as my staple.. but I am definitely holding out for a very special black first! I'll start hunting one down with silver or pewter hardware real serious once my purse ban is done!

I also love your black satin clutch sea!!!

sea, i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve all my bbags including the blacks. the leather on black first s/s03 long strap is just the smmmmmmmmmmmooooshiest!:love: not to mention the silever hardware..... it beats the feel of my flat brass first....i took some pix to post but the camera i used is not a sophisticated as aaa's so i didnt capture the detail...:heart: but the smoooooooooooshy feel!:heart:

I also love JoV's rule!! Wish I could afford it!!!

I have noticed that when I want to try new styles I tend to get them in black. My first bbag was a black twiggy. I have since decided that I don't like thev twiggy but the leather on that bag ( precollection s/s 05) is just so divine that I keep it just to feel the leather... Need to sell it soon though... :sad:
Last December I also bought a black mini bowler in black. It was very cute but still not for me.
I have decided that now what I really really want is a black city and later on a black first.
Ugh I need to sell some stuff!!!! LOL! My b-list gets bigger every day!

:yes: My next bbag purchase (after I survive my purse ban!!!) will be a 07 black first or black city! now, which one to get...that is the question! :P

Oh btw, CONGRATS on ur perfect black bbag!!!, seahorse...:flowers: