My new denim cruise bag is here..opinions please

Jun 26, 2006
I have been on waitlist for this bag forever it seems but I finally got it!! The Cabas Raye GM was way too big for me and I passed up on the Porte Epaule upon first inspection way back in October but I then regretted passing it up. Well now it's finally mine and although I do love it, it's not practical as I think
it only looks good with casual outfits (I could never carry this to work). I also wish it had handles like the Raye. :s

My SO says he likes it but also pointed out it is not a practical bag and I could never really pull this bag off for work. Maybe I should reconsider this purchase for something more useful? I really love how this bag looks but I'm just undecisive...okay maybe I'm just tired...it's been a long day!

Anyhow thoughts would be appreciated and tomorrow after work I will try to take pictures wearing it ;)

Picture 007.jpg

what do you normally use for work??? what bags do you have in your collection? seems like you wanted this bag so badly.....and now it is finally yours!!!

if you pass this up again, you'll always regret it ---- i think you should keep it and admire it.... you can always keep it in your home safe, and baby it!!!;) :heart: :heart: :heart:

Keep it. It is beautiful! Just get yourself in the habit of alternating your bags regularly. This is the trick...Friday after work swap your bag for this one. You will use her Friday night and all weekend and then it makes it more exciting to see your other bags Monday morning. This is what I do with my Bosphore Pochette and it works great...and hey, sometimes she goes to the office with me on Fridays!

That bag is so beautiful! I agree about changing your bags out after work if you go out or on Friday after work. You will love it even longer when you look forward to using it!