Jessica On The Cover Of E L L E

Jan 23, 2006
ewr.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/4530/1777/1600/475541/ewr.jpg

In a revealing new interview with Elle magazine, Jessica Simspon opens up about her feelings after her separation and consequent divorce from Nick Lachey over two years ago.

Following the months after their November 2005 separation, Nick was first seen with 'Laguna Beach' star Kristin Cavallari and he has been dating MTV babe Vanessa Minnillo for over a year now. "Oh, it hurt me," Jess tells the mag. "Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me."

As for her own "relationship" with John Mayer? "I want to tell you everything, but I have to sew my lips together. It's hurt me in the past."

I used to like her..I used to think her ditsy/quirky thing was cute...now I just find her very annoying..

Hopefully the media hype will die down on her...I now place her in the same annoying "why are they famous" catagory with the likes of Paris Hilton..why do we care??

i think the divorce was to sudden for her to believe it, i mean newlyweds were doing so well and then all of a sudden.. divorce. i mean they went out for 8 years it's relly hard for a grl like her so ditsy about love to forget nick the way he forgot her already

Her cover looks lovely! Break ups...separations...and divorces all hurt when you have loved someone and you were committed. For many people it takes a great deal of time for the hurt to pass.

She can't find anything ELSE to talk about? Talk about Daisy, I don't care. Just shut up with all the Nick and Vanessa I'm hurt stuff.

Yes, divorce is heartbreaking. Yes, she was the one that divorced him. But we don't need to read about it in every damned article.

It's a great cover shot of her. I haven't read the interview; but I thought she's the one that filed for divorce? Correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe if her father would've stayed out of the marriage, they'd have had a chance. But Daddy always came first. She'll never have a healthy relationship if Joe keeps calling ALL the shots in his daughters' lives.