Jessica On The Cover Of E L L E

Hmm I'm not liking the Marilyn Monroe wannabe pose. I think it makes her look larger than she is, not her most flattering pic. Also yes, please please PLEASE put a gag order on the Nick/Vanessa thing!

she looks pretty I think.

I'm not a JS fan, but let's be realistic.
She was MARRIED for pete's sake! Just because 2 people grow apart doesn't mean you don't mourn the loss of the relationship.
THEY asked HER the interview questions, obviously some people want to know how she felt or got through it. . . maybe she's just now ready to open up.

I remember Gwyneth Paltrow saying in an interview in Vogue or Bazaar that when her daddy was alive, he was the number one man in her life and subconciously she didn't want any other guy to take his place. She really only moved on when he passed away. When a father/daughter relationship is that close, it's hard for another man to come into it.

That might or might not be why they split, only they know. But he did move on fast.

He moved on fast??? Allegedly she cheated, they were working on it and she sent him an e-mail saying it was over??!! How rude and childish. Eight years together - he deserved better than that. I'm glad he moved on (ran quickly) to someone else. I'm sure they both still feel twings of hurt seeing the other person with someone new, but you have to move on. I like JS alittle - she's pretty, but I think she'll regret losing a man who really loved her for her.

She can't find anything ELSE to talk about? Talk about Daisy, I don't care. Just shut up with all the Nick and Vanessa I'm hurt stuff.

Yes, divorce is heartbreaking. Yes, she was the one that divorced him. But we don't need to read about it in every damned article.

She doesnt really talk about her divorce publicly that i know off...