I love my SA

joyfishyu

Jan 23, 2006
Having my SA holding a Med black and a med white lamskin classic flap on Jan 30 since I could not make up my mind which color I was gonna go with. Thought the price would be increased on Feb 1, so I told her that I was gonna pay on 31. But she called me on Jan 31 telling me that the price increase was already in the system:crybaby: and she was not sure whether she could still sell it to me at the original price cus that was a hefty increase. I was so frustrated and wanted to kick myself for not purchasing a day earlier, and "begged" her to find a possible way:shame:

This morning, she called me back, asking for my Credit card info. I am soooo thrilled that she managed to sneak one for me at last. So I bought a Med black classic flap in lambskin w/ silver chain at 1750+tax! !!!!!Saved more than $400! She definitely made my day!! hahahahaha~~ :yahoo:

Still waiting for the bag being mailed to me, but can't wait to share with you gals! Thanks for the great info about the price increase! You gals rock!!:flowers:

Having my SA holding a Med black and a med white lamskin classic flap on Jan 30 since I could not make up my mind which color I was gonna go with. Thought the price would be increased on Feb 1, so I told her that I was gonna pay on 31. But she called me on Jan 31 telling me that the price increase was already in the system:crybaby: and she was not sure whether she could still sell it to me at the original price cus that was a hefty increase. I was so frustrated and wanted to kick myself for not purchasing a day earlier, and "begged" her to find a possible way:shame:

This morning, she called me back, asking for my Credit card info. I am soooo thrilled that she managed to sneak one for me at last. So I bought a Med black classic flap in lambskin w/ silver chain at 1750+tax! !!!!!Saved more than $400! She definitely made my day!! hahahahaha~~ :yahoo:

Still waiting for the bag being mailed to me, but can't wait to share with you gals! Thanks for the great info about the price increase! You gals rock!!:flowers:

she gave you some kind of discount? a medium black costs $1595 before the increase.

Thank you all for your congrats! My SA is very sweet and very "powerful":graucho: . Rumors are that she has the privilege to pick all the good ones that goes on sale and reserve for her customers. I am glad that I have her. Sometimes you just need to find the right person to do the right job :yahoo: