Is it weird to feel this way?

No, it's not weird at all!
I already sold most of my non-LV's except for those I use for university and a few other. I went to a birthday party on saturday and as I don't have a small Epi or Damier bag and didn't wanted to go monogram, I had to use a non-LV and really, sth. was missing.
I have to buy a few more subtle LV's so that I can use LV's all the time :girlsigh:

I was never a big fan of LV until the day I first saw my Epi Speedy lol! I am not a big mono fan and I kind of always thought LV was all about mono. But I love carrying my Epi Speedy and I definitely want more Epi pieces. People admire my Speedy, but don't always know that its LV and I love that! I hope you do get some Epi, it's fantastic!

get the lilac Saint Tropez one of my fab bags its kind of flat tough and only people who really know LV will know its an LV I saw a lady at the mall and she looked hot she had the black Saint Tropez...

I feel the same way also. Don't get me wrong, I will ALWAYS love the classic monogram but it is nice to have some things that aren't so obviously Louis Vuitton. That's why I LOVE my Utah Wichita, and I've been expanding out with YSL and Bottega Veneta. You can tell the pure workmanship and quality of products of all these brands but especially so on their more subtle collections...

I definitely know how you feel! :yes:

I sold most of my monogram pieces and gave my Pochette Accessories & Cles to my younger sister. Now I only have 2 Damier purses and 1 Fuchsia denim purse, but I feel that those are pretty subtle. I'm dreaming of getting a bag in Epi, maybe a Jasmin or Petit Noe (or both!) :love: Luckily, I have my new epi agenda and wallet to tide me over until then.

No, it's not weird at all!
I already sold most of my non-LV's except for those I use for university and a few other. I went to a birthday party on saturday and as I don't have a small Epi or Damier bag and didn't wanted to go monogram, I had to use a non-LV and really, sth. was missing.
I have to buy a few more subtle LV's so that I can use LV's all the time :girlsigh:
Yea, yea, that's totally how I feel..! :yes: :yes: :yes: Glad I'm not alone... :P

I love the Epi, I have the black Alma, subtle & so classy. I don't worry what people think when I carry my mono bags, let them think what they like I carry them for me not them!