Is it weird to feel this way?

I was never a big fan of LV until the day I first saw my Epi Speedy lol! I am not a big mono fan and I kind of always thought LV was all about mono. But I love carrying my Epi Speedy and I definitely want more Epi pieces. People admire my Speedy, but don't always know that its LV and I love that! I hope you do get some Epi, it's fantastic!
Wow, more good stuffs about epi. I'm so tempted... :P My next piece would definitely be epi. :yes:

I get alot of comments on my antigua bags and my new epi riveria....it is nice to get compliments from people when they don't even know it's vuitton :smile:
Yea, compliments like these are more sincere. I know there are some people who complimented just because they knew you spent so much on that bag they feel obligated to give one. :sweatdrop:

get the lilac Saint Tropez one of my fab bags its kind of flat tough and only people who really know LV will know its an LV I saw a lady at the mall and she looked hot she had the black Saint Tropez...
It looks gorgeous, :love: but seems not very practical as it's so thin and flat and I'm afraid if I put too much inside, it will appear bulgy and the thin straps will make it a pain to carry if it's too heavy.

I don't think it's weird to feel that way. Sometimes it's nice to carry something that you know is special and that doesn't have logos all over it. The Epi stuff is gorgeous and so durable. I love the mono too, but sometimes just feel like I don't want any logos but still want something designer (the bag snob in me).

I definitely know how you feel! :yes:

I sold most of my monogram pieces and gave my Pochette Accessories & Cles to my younger sister. Now I only have 2 Damier purses and 1 Fuchsia denim purse, but I feel that those are pretty subtle. I'm dreaming of getting a bag in Epi, maybe a Jasmin or Petit Noe (or both!) :love: Luckily, I have my new epi agenda and wallet to tide me over until then.
Are you waiting for the new epi color? :graucho:

I don't think it's weird to feel that way. Sometimes it's nice to carry something that you know is special and that doesn't have logos all over it. The Epi stuff is gorgeous and so durable. I love the mono too, but sometimes just feel like I don't want any logos but still want something designer (the bag snob in me).
Yea, that's exactly how I feel..! :yes: My friends don't understand when I tell them this, they already think I'm nuts spending so much on mono, and even crazier to spend more on epi when most people can't tell it is worth that much as they can't even tell it's designer's, not to mention LV. Well, I want it to be special to only ME and other true LV lovers. :rolleyes: