Dior Malice Watch Straps

Hi shaolin,

I haven't a clue either, but I'm also looking for replacement straps for my malice watch. I think it might be worth a shot ringing up dior and asking them about it. I do recall seeing the straps being sold separately when i bought my malice (in the DFS store in asia) but I'm not sure if they still have it. Perhaps a watch store stocking dior watches might have it.

Go to Dior Boutique and ask for malice strap. There are a lot of variuos strap in the stock. The thin normal one cost from 45 pounds upto the most expensive crystal one 275 pounds.

Hi shaolin,

I haven't a clue either, but I'm also looking for replacement straps for my malice watch. I think it might be worth a shot ringing up dior and asking them about it. I do recall seeing the straps being sold separately when i bought my malice (in the DFS store in asia) but I'm not sure if they still have it. Perhaps a watch store stocking dior watches might have it.
Hi zerodross, any luck on the Malice straps. do you know how much they go for in Asia? Thanks

^ thanks vicky for the info! between hearing that harrods has the straps in stock and chrystalline saying there's a lizard rebelle & python gaucho in the boutique, i seriously need to plan a trip down to london badly. if only for krispy kreme.

and lucidbabe, i wouldn't be in asia till march/april. but i'll report back once i get the lowdown on the straps in asia. from what i can recall, the straps were probably in the SGD$180ish-200ish region which is about 60+ pounds or uhm, USD$100 thereabouts?

^ thanks vicky for the info! between hearing that harrods has the straps in stock and chrystalline saying there's a lizard rebelle & python gaucho in the boutique, i seriously need to plan a trip down to london badly. if only for krispy kreme.

and lucidbabe, i wouldn't be in asia till march/april. but i'll report back once i get the lowdown on the straps in asia. from what i can recall, the straps were probably in the SGD$180ish-200ish region which is about 60+ pounds or uhm, USD$100 thereabouts?

I got 2 straps from Bicester Outlet yestetday for bargain 50% off retail and there are a lot of styles available there also included Chris47 straps.

I was just there yesterday! I have heard about an outlet in Oxford but didn't really think much about it until I saw the pics from the US outlets.

THe UK outlet is in Bicester Village in Oxfordshire. Here's the website:
Bicester Village - Welcome. It's 2 hours from our part of London.

There's a few Malice straps there so I think you could always give them a call if they have the strap you want.

The bags there were OK, I would still say judging from the pics in the US outlets, the US ones are better. From what I could remember, the bags they had were the shearling flight, hardcore, street chic, a brown detective bag, logo bags like the boston girly. The prices are good, most are down 50%, there's even a bag that's 80% off but the base price was around £3000 - so at £600 it was still very expensive.

I was just there yesterday! I have heard about an outlet in Oxford but didn't really think much about it until I saw the pics from the US outlets.

THe UK outlet is in Bicester Village in Oxfordshire. Here's the website:
Bicester Village - Welcome. It's 2 hours from our part of London.

There's a few Malice straps there so I think you could always give them a call if they have the strap you want.

The bags there were OK, I would still say judging from the pics in the US outlets, the US ones are better. From what I could remember, the bags they had were the shearling flight, hardcore, street chic, a brown detective bag, logo bags like the boston girly. The prices are good, most are down 50%, there's even a bag that's 80% off but the base price was around £3000 - so at £600 it was still very expensive.

Yeah! The US outlet has got better Dior bags.