Color experts lend me your eyes???

Is this a taupe bag? My sister has a large taupe pocket paddington and she says it's not the same color as hers. Her Paddy has been described as walnut and this bag has olive in it's description. The intermix people never said what the tag had on it.

On Bluefly they have this bag (more money) and it looks identical to the one on intermix and they call it taupe.

Are there two different taupes out there? Below is the bag I bought. Please help clarify.

6ASA22O_2_lg.jpg
spacer01.gif

Is this a Spring 07 color? It kind of reminds me of the Galet or Roche color swatches I just saw. :shrugs:

Is this a Spring 07 color? It kind of reminds me of the Galet or Roche color swatches I just saw. :shrugs:

You know what girlfriend? You could be right??? I just went to diabro's webpage to peruse their Chloe's and the Roche looks like the bag from Intermix (and hey Diabro's 07's are on sale).

What's perplexing me is the description given by Intermix; olive/gold. My sister says no way her taupe doesn't have this and the other taupe owners are echoing the same? I guess I'll see when the purse gets to my home.

Well, I just saw a post of someone's Roche and it's definitely not that....Roche has more greyish blue undertones from what I could tell in the small photo. Could be Galet though...?

Hey Susieserb,

Did you buy from Danielle's boutique?

Also, I visited the '07 paddy's at Nordies today. There was a taupe-ish/greenish zippy called 'Olive' on the hang tag. There was a also a taupe-ish/grey paddy called 'Galet' on the hang tag.

Neither are the same as the 06 Taupe (as seen in the pics of my tote).