Color experts lend me your eyes???

Hey Susieserb,

Did you buy from Danielle's boutique?

Also, I visited the '07 paddy's at Nordies today. There was a taupe-ish/greenish zippy called 'Olive' on the hang tag. There was a also a taupe-ish/grey paddy called 'Galet' on the hang tag.

Neither are the same as the 06 Taupe (as seen in the pics of my tote).

Say WHAT?? So there is an evasive Olive color out there? I bought my pocket paddy from Intermix. They said Olive with gold? So I guess this is an 07 bag? And It's on sale? The leather in the picture (above) looks very soft because of all the creases in it.

I'm ticked with Intermix, they highly encourage us to email them and even display an eagerness to help you. I've asked all sorts of questions and I've received nada. But as you can see it hasn't stopped me from ordering the bag. It was at a fabulous price and with all due respect the color is in an earth tone which will be a welcomed addition to my "growing" purse collection.

Internet pictures are challenging, RL is the best no doubt and your eyes seeing what they did, IMO, clarifies everything.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

The olive looked like first pressed olive oil, very pretty. The zippy I saw had the best leather of any 07 bag I have seen yet!

Say WHAT?? So there is an evasive Olive color out there? I bought my pocket paddy from Intermix. They said Olive with gold? So I guess this is an 07 bag? And It's on sale? The leather in the picture (above) looks very soft because of all the creases in it.

I'm ticked with Intermix, they highly encourage us to email them and even display an eagerness to help you. I've asked all sorts of questions and I've received nada. But as you can see it hasn't stopped me from ordering the bag. It was at a fabulous price and with all due respect the color is in an earth tone which will be a welcomed addition to my "growing" purse collection.

Internet pictures are challenging, RL is the best no doubt and your eyes seeing what they did, IMO, clarifies everything.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!