poll: how long have you been a chanel buyer?

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
when did you get your first chanel? i'm fairly new to the chanel world, my very first chanel was a gift from DF in mid October, which was the black patent CC cambon tote... bought my second one in Dec, i don't know the name of it, but it's a brown hobo with diamond stitching?, and last week just purchased my third, med. classic flap in blk caviar with gold HW.

I am new to the Chanel world also! My fiance bought me my first pair of chanel sunnies for xmas. I just bought my first bag before the price hike. I believe I am offically hooked!

You have the diamond stitch tote in brown!! I really wanted it in that color and I love the bag. In answer to your question, I bought my first piece of Chanel in college-clothing to interview in. I only started buying the bags about five years ago.

You have the diamond stitch tote in brown!! I really wanted it in that color and I love the bag. In answer to your question, I bought my first piece of Chanel in college-clothing to interview in. I only started buying the bags about five years ago.

it may not be the same diamond stitching u r thinking about. i don't know all the names and terminologies yet, but the stitching are kinda diamond shaped, so i'm calling it diamond stitching.

Got my first cambon wallet last Oct, first classic flap at the end of this Jan. That's all I have till now. But I already started to dream about patent reissue...

I have been bought chanel costume jewelry for at least ten years, maybe longer (my fav chanel stuff) . . . chanel glasses probably eight years? I am new to buying the handbags . . . drawn to them because of new styles and "new" image of classic bags and tPF. . .