Silly Idea..

Lolly

Lolly
O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
Dustbags. I really like the way some of the Dustbags look!
Everyone who buys something at LV gets a dustbag, so everyone who owns something can do this too! :yahoo:

Anyways, I was sitting around thinking about buying a new purse, and what one to get, and when I figured out that I wanted the Cherry Speedy 25, I couldn't buy one!

So I was feeling down in the dumps, and I was looking at all my LVs. All of a sudden I noticed one of my Dustbags from my shoes..
Did you ever notice how cute the dustbags are?!

Then it came to me! :nuts:
I know this is kind of tacky... butttttt
It can also be used as a purse!

It can be used in many different ways, making it easy to carry..

It can be held like Normal..
Photo4498.jpg

It can be flung over your shoulder..
Photo4497.jpg

It can be hung over you..
Photo4496.jpg

And! You still are carrying a Louis Vuitton, making it really really fashionable!

:rolleyes: Call me crazy, but I like it.

We are definitely LV addicts when we covet dust cover bags! :P

Hahaa!
I bet if they sold the Dust bags as a purse, I'd buy one.
I really think it's cute.
I think they should make a scarf or something that looked like it to hang from the purses, that looks like the Dustbag. I think it would look GREAT hanging from a Mono Speedy!

omg! they should do that!
but they would be like, 500 each instead of "free with every purchase"

Haha right!

It would be really cute if they made it like the "Noe GM"!
Because the bottom would be hard, and the top would be pull tie.
I think they would make money on it.

I'd like to see a speedy look like it too!

lol. it's actually cute! When I dormed my freshman year I used my burberry dustbag as a laundry bag to take clothes home to wash. Never thought of using it as a bag/purse though.

NO!!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows that duster bags, whether from a bag or a pair of shoes, comes with the purchased item and it would be just plain old tacky.

Don't ruin good taste and use the duster bag for other purposes, ie- to store your shoes, lingerie, jewlery or anything else, in the duster bags which always comes in handy while traveling.