REVEAL of the motherfreakin' Century (for me, at least...)

This is such a fabulous reveal lilmonkey!! I can feel your euphoria and happiness through my computer screen!!!
Congratulations on your gorgeous birkin! It is really a true gorgeous classic!!!

love love love...............big congrats to you..........

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congratulations lilmonkey! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Perfect timing for Christmas, your SA is wonderful! I enjoyed your story very much, your boyfriend sounds lovely too! Enjoy her in the best of health and have a lovely Christmas!

I remember reading a thread about a woman who got the all black kelly with the black hardware and she was so excited she laughed and shook with euphoria with the bag like a loca and now i know how she feels. it'll be well taken care of and one day i'll pass it down to my future daughter. it'll last for generations.

thanks for being here to share the happy occasion with me! :cloud9:

:yahoo: I totally understand how estatic to receive your very own brand spanking new Birkin! It'd be how I'd react to having my first born :biggrin: At least with a first born I only have to wait for 9 months but with the Birkin... MORE!!

I have always wanted to put my name down on the list but have always hesitated cause I don't like the rejection or disappointment of getting the "phone call". I guess I'm more motivated now with your inspiring story :urock:

What a super Christmas present!! :rockettes:

Definitely meant to be!

Love your story! It's funny how we can all relate, but others would probably think we are all crazy for the lengths we will go to get what we want!

LOL you really did get whichever one comes along first. Congrats! Happy early christmas!

Did you try out gold vs etoupe?

Thank you so much. I didn't get a chance to see a gold or etoupe Birkin but I think I saw a gold bag during my previous visit. Needless to say the gold vs. etoupe dilemma was irrelevant for me... black wins! :nuts: