Sarah Wallet or Zippy??

Zippy. I've seen pictures of pre-loved vernis sarah's and I don't like how it wears on the edges and on the inside leather retains a perm indentations from the snap on the outside. I have the zippy in Pomme and LVoe her! Everything is easy to see inside, safe with the full zip and can be used as a clutch as she's STUNNING in Pomme!!! I have this Pomme zippy and also the Damier Ebene zippy wallet. Great investments in my IMHO. Either one, enjoy & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

Congrats on your zippy! I have a Sarah MC and I love it. But I've had things fall out of the long paper pockets... So when I open it, I have to be careful that I'm holding it upright. Kind of annoying.

Sarah!! I have one in vernis amarante and it is SOO functional. The four credit card slots in front make it really easy to find the cards you use the most and the shape/style looks so cute. I prefer it to the zippy because you can just pop it upon rather than having to unzip it. I think the choice depends on your personal preference.

Oh I see you got a zippy. It's still a great wallet. Vernis is just generally flattering no matter the style :smile:

Last edited:
It was! My DH liked the Sara, but I liked the Zippy. I went with the Zippy!! My DH was so sweet. He said he wanted to get me this since I probably won't be able to buy a bag for a long time.

:yahoo:Very sweet & totally worth not being able to buy a bag for a while :smile:. I want one so bad, but I know I'm going to have to wait for a bit. Enjoy yours!

:yahoo:Very sweet & totally worth not being able to buy a bag for a while :smile:. I want one so bad, but I know I'm going to have to wait for a bit. Enjoy yours!

Well, I got a new job that is a good professional move but means making financial sacrifices (meaning pay cut). So my "allowance" was reduced. So, probably no big bag purchases for a while. But my DH totally spoiled me this Christmas!