Sarah Wallet or Zippy??

I have vernis and mono in sarah and zippy in damire. I love both sarah and zippy but I don't like zipper pull-tab in vernis. It's too small so hard to pull it!!

I know what you mean about the zip pull on the coin section it is tiny and very hard to pick up I much prefer the size of the zip pull on the damier but I had to have vernis in pomme!

Vernis can sometimes be a little stiff. I have seen Vernis Sarah wallets where the outer flap has started to curl up on the out edges, kind of like a page in a book that is bent. For that reason, in Vernis, I prefer the zippy. It's gorgeous. I also like the simplicity of the style with the red patent Vernis as you see the color and imprinting so much better. Your eye isn't drawn to a flap or a brass button. It's just the beautiful expanse of pretty color and imprinting. Striking, understated, yet gorgeous. I like the Sarah in mono or Damier, but when I look at my Framboise zippy, the color just pops, you notice every bit of the beautiful design, and there is just an unrelieved expanse of pretty wallet. Sometimes, if you're going for a bright luscious patent, it's nice to let it speak for itself. It's kind of like a gorgeous Ferragamo riding boot in black luxurious leather. No need for buckles, flaps, cuffs, or even a heel. It just is and it speaks volumes without need for further adornment.

Last edited:
Zippy! I've one in vernis bleu nuit.
You'll love its lay-out, so roomy and organised, secured and can be used as a clutch. It doesn't look bulky even when it's over-stuffed.

With the vernis Sarah, i'm worried that the folds will crack one day.