Birkin 40 or bigger

juzuxel

O.G.
Sep 24, 2006
Hi!

I just would like to ask how much would a Black Togo PH Birkin in a size 40, 45 or 50 cost? Or what leather would be best for a Birkin that big. I have tried to search but couldn't find any price info...

And has anyone shopped at Hermes in Stockholm? Will it take forever to get a Birkin from there?

I'm so hooked to Hermes! And I want a Birkin so badly. I know I'm a guy but I think they look really good on guys too IF you wear it correctly... And it would suit my style really well... I just have to start saving up for a Birkin :wlae: :roflmfao:

Hi!

I just would like to ask how much would a Black Togo PH Birkin in a size 40, 45 or 50 cost? Or what leather would be best for a Birkin that big. I have tried to search but couldn't find any price info...

And has anyone shopped at Hermes in Stockholm? Will it take forever to get a Birkin from there?

I'm so hooked to Hermes! And I want a Birkin so badly. I know I'm a guy but I think they look really good on guys too IF you wear it correctly... And it would suit my style really well... I just have to start saving up for a Birkin :wlae: :roflmfao:

It is nice to see that there are more guys out there that want a birkin!!!!:yahoo:

Hi!

Hi Juzuxel,

The lucky thing for you is that NYC H almost ALWAYS has Birkins on the shelf in those sizes...I've seen the blue jean, gold, and black more times than I can count. Yesterday they had a natural as well. Knock yourself out and enjoy!:yahoo:

I bought a 40cm Birkin last Spring in Italy, and payed 5460 euro, if I remember correctly. It's Taurillion Clemence in dark brown called Ebene. It's a very durable textured leather and very soft to the touch. Also I find it a particularly unisex type of leather. You're in Europe right ? Prices have gone up a bit since January 1st, so now it may retail around 6000 euro, maybe a bit less: I was told that prices have gone up 8-10%.....HTH

I like a guy with a Birkin.. Only if I were MUCH older, and had MUHC more money, I would get a birkin. Hee. I like a black togo one with PH. And I would wear it with a polo tee, khakis and leather thongs... ahh. The thought of that makes me swoooooooooooooooooooooon...

Yes I live in Europe... I have to start to save up for a Birkin... My mom would probably kill me when she would hear how much a Birkin costs but knowing her she would start to beg to let her use it.. :smile: I just love big bags. I dress somewhat different so it would suit my style really well. I just hope a 45 wouldn't be more than 8000 euro.. But the 40 would be a good size too, although I'm pretty tall (193,5 cm)

A man wearing a larger bag of means is incredibly stylish. Of course you could pull it off, and credit is due for your bravery looking outside the box!:smile: