> >>> > Notable Louboutin SAs < <<< <

i want to give belinda from the mount street boutique a shout out! super sweet and she goes above and beyond to help me locate shoes that are not available at her store. absolutely awesome! :tup:

I notice there have been a few Qs about finding an SA at BG NYC ... I had a fabulous experience betting my wedding shoes from there, called there and got an extremely helpful SA called Eddie, finalised everything in one call and he followed up by email. Shoes arrived with me in Australia well within a week.

He sends through pics of all new stock now - little inbox treats several times a week :cloud9: be still my beating CC....

Call the shoe salon & ask for Eddie:
212-872-8940

Tiffany at SF nordie is really friendly and great to work with. She jumped through few hoops and found my size of very htf CL. I am at the east coast so totally not used to nice SA's but she is exceptionally good!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Barney's SA in Beverly Hills that can help with ordering CL? I looked through this thread and found one, but it was from a couple years ago.

Thanks! :biggrin:

I notice there have been a few Qs about finding an SA at BG NYC ... I had a fabulous experience betting my wedding shoes from there, called there and got an extremely helpful SA called Eddie, finalised everything in one call and he followed up by email. Shoes arrived with me in Australia well within a week.

He sends through pics of all new stock now - little inbox treats several times a week :cloud9: be still my beating CC....

Call the shoe salon & ask for Eddie:
212-872-8940

Do you have an email address for him that you could PM me? my life revolves around computers at work daily.
thanks!

Hi there, need some help :sos:
my friend will be traveling to NYC so was hoping she could pick up some shoes for me. They are my only hope for finding sizes below 35. Would anyone be able to PM me email address of helpful SA working in Saks and BG in NYC who are responsive to email? Many thanks!!!!