> >>> > Notable Louboutin SAs < <<< <

^^ YES YES YES. Seconded, thirded, billioned!

John is wonderful and fantastic. I went in late last week to look at the sale stuff, and I felt doted on. Doted, people. That just doesn't happen at NM. :amuse:

I really must put in a plug for Jackie at Mount St. boutique - she went so above and beyond for me, it's the best customer service I've received from anyone in a very long time! And it was just out of kindness, it wasn't correcting any error made on their part, or even in connection with any transaction I had with them! Love being pleasantly surprised!

I really must put in a plug for Jackie at Mount St. boutique - she went so above and beyond for me, it's the best customer service I've received from anyone in a very long time! And it was just out of kindness, it wasn't correcting any error made on their part, or even in connection with any transaction I had with them! Love being pleasantly surprised!

Can second this. Also found several of their other sales staff really friendly and efficient too. Only wish I could visit more often :graucho:

I have an awesome Neiman's SA, but I've always called him. He is in the Dallas, Northpark store. Their number is, 214-363-8311. Just ask for shoes, then for Greg. We are on Central time here & I believe he usually goes home around 5pm. You can tell him the black Patent No. Prive Slings for her daughter's graduation referred you, since he'll know who you mean. :smile: (or pm me for my name).