> >>> > Notable Louboutin SAs < <<< <

canismajor

sofa king zen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Please share information on your most notable SAs! :flowers:

In trying to search through and remember which threads contained valuable contacts , I thought this might be a good method to catch the info.

(Hope this would be an okay thread to start; mods, please advise if it's not.)

I really like Kinky from the Hong Kong CL store. Actually, I haven't met a bad SA there but Kinky's the one that helped me find my VP's and she remembers me every time I go back (she actually remembers my name) so I quite like her!

My favorite SAs to purchase Louboutins from are:

Andres at Barneys NY Madison Avenue - extremely knowledgable about CL styles and fit. He knows Christian personally and he has been in the business for over 20 years. He is so sweet and an excellent SA. I highly recommend him! Plus he always manages to 'find' the highly coveted items for me on sale!

Elizabeth at CL Horatio - I rarely purchase from Elizabeth because I prefer to shop in department stores for convenience but Elizabeth knows her stuff, and she is as sweet as pie. Plus I think that she has a photgraphic memory because as I mentioned I rarely shop with her, but somehow she always recognizes me and greets me by name when I walk in the shop, seems to know a lot about my tastes and prior purchases.

I have other SAs that I work with in other locations in NY and around the country, but these are the 2 that really know their stuff and that I enjoy working with.

Alisha from CL beverly hills!! I LOOOOOOOVE her, and I started calling her bc of references here. When I call she knows my voice and she always send pics and is just the sweetest thing. I really love her. Thanks ladies for your ref.

Michael from CL horatio, he is the sweetest, I will go into
Horatio and he will find EVERYTHING in my size, just keep on bringing them out, I love it.

Elizabeth from Horatio as well she is soo sweet.

Vernon from Tysons Galleria SAKS he is GREAT!!! I just started working with him and he finds me EVERYTHING I want. I feel like I could just rendomly make up a shoe and he would find it for me, lol. He is becoming one of my favs.

Bruce from Nordstrom (Houston Galleria). He goes out his way for you. I contact him by phone or email.

Saskia from BG. She is a doll. Cory recommended her to me, and she has been my SA ever since.

Debbie from NM in Bal Harbour, FL. She's been my SA for awhile now. I like the fact that she doesn't push me to buy shoes from her when I go in. If the shoes doesn't look right on my feet, she will tell me unlike some SA's who tell you that everything looks good on you.

Peter Tay is the personal shopper at Saks on 5th. He is good and will send pics of new things! Another plug for Aliseha at the CL boutiuqe in BH.

David in the NM at Fashion Island, Newport Beach, CA was very attentive and nice... Warded away my fears of SAs... :sweatdrop:

I should get over myself and go back there. I was so relived last time I was there it was chaos, so I could hide in the crowd. This SA phobia is kinda absurd, I know...:shame:

I know what you mean--I have this phobia as well--so I was happy David was courteous and attentive. I was there just today also and it wasn't too bad. I'd say weekdays are "safe" to make an appearance. Btw, he's in-store Thu-Mon (off Tue & Wed). :flowers:

I should get over myself and go back there. I was so relived last time I was there it was chaos, so I could hide in the crowd. This SA phobia is kinda absurd, I know...:shame: