i must have this!

It's only in specified Legacy stores. I'm not sure if the store can order it for you from one of the Legacy stores or not, but I know someone here will know.

You can buy and sell via a special forum on the site, but you must have been a member for 5 months and have 500 posts first.

BTW, I have that wristlet in whiskey and I love it!

thanks for that info. :smile: too bad you don't still have the pond one- i'd have bought it in a heartbeat!

I like wristlets and smaller things like that. always have. i'm a keychain fanatic too!

You can definitely order it online! Here are pics of mine:
legacy-1.jpg
legacy2.jpg

It fits easily into all of my medium sized purses and larger. I don't use it in my small hobos, but that's because I have a full size checkbook wallet that fills up the entire space in my hobos.

willowsmom, would you be able to show me a pic of it next to something like a battery or a quarter so i can get an idea of size? thanks so much!

(I'm trying to keep myself from hitting the submit order button!!)

Call a store first and see if they can order it for you and that way you'll save the $8.50 s/h! Not the 800 number though but an actual store. I have the pond wristlet too and love it! Here's a pic of it with my other legacy items. :love:

Attachments

• legacy accessories.jpg
    legacy accessories.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 57