Which one bag would you get before the price increase?

just ordered bordeaux reissue size 227 today! i heard it might or might not be included for the price increase, but i wasn't going to take any chances! hah i would love a jumbo caviar in black, too, but i'm extremely satisfied with my purchase today.:love: can't wait to see it!

only one more day left before the increase.. i'm thinking of getting another classic flap in white, but i have work tomorrow and most likely wont make it to saks!!! i am so frustrated right now. i will be so angry at myself for not buying it before the inncrease.. can we put one on hold?

My S/A @ the boutique in the Bellagio Las Vegas says the patent is not included in the price increase. So instead of getting the caviar or lambskin I may go with patent. I am going to check his stock on the Jumbo classic flap tomorrow and decide.

from what I know, you cannnot "pre-order" chanel bags. You can get on a list and they will call you when it comes in, but you cannot first prepay. I asked Chanel and Neimans, but you probably still want to double-check this!