Do your fur babies sleep in bed with you?

Murphy sleeps right beside me, he has to be touching me. He knows not to move on to his daddy's side of the bed though. He will actually sleep sometimes on top of the covers between my legs and rest his head on my leg. He is too funny, and spoiled rotten.

My kitty is a cuddle bug...

P1010888.jpg

All of them do!
They all have their designated nap spots on the bed - all except my blind boy, the Bear. He thinks he's people, anyway - so he sleeps belly up under the quilt with his head resting on a pillow, purring his little heart out!

My cat will curl up against me while I fall asleep, and is usually there in the morning when I wake up. He only sleeps on my side of the bed, because my BF tends to kick and roll while he sleeps. During the night I'm pretty sure he causes a ruckus around the house because when I wake up there are toys everywhere and sometimes the small wastepaper baskets are overturned (if I forgot and left something crackly in there!).

I have 2 dogs and a cat that sleep in my bed with me. Trevor. a kelpie, even sleeps under the doona in winter snuggled right up against me as he gets cold.

The dogs I got with my ex-boyfriend many years ago, and when we were still together, we had Trevor sleep in the middle so we could both cuddle him, then after we broke up but were still living in the same house (but separate bedrooms), we would spend the first half hour of going to sleep each night calling the animals to come and sleep with us and away from the other. Was so funny.

I think getting Trevor was when our relationship started to go down hill. :biggrin: