Do your fur babies sleep in bed with you?

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
And if so do you prefer them to your DH? LOL

My husband is out of town so last night I let my yellow lab sleep in our bed. She went right to his side of the bed and didn't move or snore all night. It was a nice change!

elongreach

140 lbs lighter
O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Maryland
Yup! My dog sleeps next to me...except when my BF is here. Then she sleeps in her house.

I prefer her because she stays in one spot and doesn't bother me.

rosieroseanna

Spenderella
O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Jackson sleeps with me when my fiance is away although he is not allowed in the bed but at the foot of the bed on top of the duvet. I have a big urge to wash the sheets the next day though!

Deelove82

Dec 12, 2006
My dog is "supposed" to sleep on the duvet at the foot of the bed.... But when I'm asleep he usually crawls under the blanket. He's really small, though, so I don't even notice....

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
One is under the covers, and one is on top as I type. Im lazing in bed with my lap top and cuddling my pups!! They are always in bed with us. The are Min pins, one is 11 lbs, the other 9 lbs so they do not take up too much room...(but they think they are HUGE!!) lol...love em...

robyn

Are we there yet?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
D.C. suburbs
Two of our dogs sleep on the bed -- Cookie sleeps at the corner of the bed by my feet and Wally either sleeps on the pillows over our head or next to my SO.

Marco likes to lie in bed with us for a while, but when he is ready to sleep he gets off of the bed and sleeps on his bed at the foot of ours. Sometimes he also steals one of the blankets off of our bed if he wants something extra to sleep with.

Sabrina sleeps in her "cave," a pillow under SO's nightstand.

Swiffer (a foster who might end up staying) sleeps in a crate because he had always lived in a cage before we got him & although he is never crated during the day he prefers to sleep in his crate.

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
United Kingdom
I have one English Setter on the pillow next to me, one English Setter at my side and the Bloodhound Sydney at the bottom by my feet - its a good job I have a King size bed......lovely and warm in the winter

Sinarta

O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
Baton Rouge
My min pin sleeps with me and my fiance. he is usually right under me or at the foot of the bed of sometimes he sleeps on top of the duvet.

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
LOL!! I know what you mean!!

Our Weim and Rottn girls sleep on the bed with us, but it's soo much nicer when DH travels :graucho:

They don't fidget or steal the covers.

Occassionally I'll wake up with a Rottn snout about half an inch from my face though :roflmfao:

And if so do you prefer them to your DH? LOL

My husband is out of town so last night I let my yellow lab sleep in our bed. She went right to his side of the bed and didn't move or snore all night. It was a nice change!

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
One is under the covers, and one is on top as I type. Im lazing in bed with my lap top and cuddling my pups!! They are always in bed with us. The are Min pins, one is 11 lbs, the other 9 lbs so they do not take up too much room...(but they think they are HUGE!!) lol...love em...

Thats exactly what my cats do. Louis is under the covers and Teenis is on top usually at my head. My DH hates cats in the bed.

pugsonpurses

Sep 2, 2006
South Carolina
Yes, and they always have-right now I have one ancient pug, Pearl, she gets a boost up every night, and always manages to turn and sleep across the middle of the bed-I usually wake up half off the side!