Do your fur babies sleep in bed with you?

I love the pictures! Please post more :smile:

missD I love the 2nd picture of your white/orange cat so cute!!!

Here is a picture of Snooki cuddling with me.
154443_462847151871_640171871_5915751_5996330_n.jpg

My Maltese sleeps in the bed with me and has her whole life. I have a ramp so she can get out of the bed if I don't put her down in case of potty emergencies. I don't have a boyfriend. I really haven't found a man yet that I can stand to sleep next to. But I love to cuddle with my pup. When I used to live with my ex she slept in the bed with us and liked to cuddle with him too. At first he wasn't too happy about it but he grew to love her a lot. When I lived with my parents she would make the rounds in the night, sleeping with me, my brother, and my parents. She'd take turns sharing her love!
Too cute!

i am so jealous. my cat won't cuddle w/ me. she just likes to walk around my chest/head. sometimes i woke up w/ her butt in my face.:weird:...she does sleep on my chest occasionally and that's the closest we've been together.

I Had a Yorkie, Kobe who recently passed away.

when he was a puppy, he used to cry to get in the bed with me, and then he figured out how to claw his way onto the bed. He would sleep on the bed cuddled next to my hair and I would sometimes hear sucking noises. (probably thought I was his momma) LOL.

then as he got older. He would sleep on HIS bed on TOP of MY BED. Getting older he still liked sleeping on the bed, but he had to be touching some part of my body, leg, arm, side, stomach (spoon), feet, whatever. When it was cold, he LOVED sleeping under the covers.

At one point, I lived i a place with wood floors and since he liked elevation, he had his own special chair (next to my bed) and his bed on top of the chair. He would jump from the chair to the bed (like a cat) picking where he would like to sleep. My BF at that time wasn't big on the dog sleeping in the bed, but he would relent. Kobe would start on the chair, but by morning I would be sandwiched between man and dog. LOL. If my BF woke up before me, he would politely pick Kobe up and put him back on his chair. At this location in the winter time, he liked to sleep UNder the bed next to the radiator.

Once I bought a higher bed( 2 years ago), it was too high for him to jump on, so he would either sleep on the floor (he had a really comfy pillow) or Whine for me to pick him up. By the morining though, he would normally be on the floor. (I bought stairs but they freaked him out, and he never used them.)

Near the end of his life I layed on the floor a lot with him. Got all of my cuddling in. This is one of the things I miss about him the most. I miss my cuddle bug.

Sometimes. She takes over my pillow and likes to head-but me off of it. When I don't budge, she makes herself comfy on top of my head and like to give me very painful head/hair massages (i think she's "making biscuits" on my hair) lol..but it hurts cuz of her claws. Sometimes she licks me and bites my neck (little vampire lol)..but that"s only when she wants me to wake up and feed her.

My cats do that. My little cat isnt my biggest fan since I moved out so having her in bed is a special treat, the other one sleeps wherever you put him so I often lay him next to me and spoon him lol!

Sometimes. My dog likes to sleep on his fleece bed next to our heating vents mostly though. He also goes to doggy daycare twice a week and often reeks because of it so I don't mind if he doesn't spend much time on my bed.

My dogs, no way. Tried it once with my bullmastiff, I ended up sleeping on the floor. Big oaf pushed me off :P

:lolots: Mine does that and he's a pekinese! thats why he no longer sleeps in the bed. He always ends up kicking me to get the whole bed. So when I wake up im pushed on the side and he's lying on his back! lol.
My maltese is always licking me which gets annoying so she's out too.
What I dont like is when Im comfortably lying with them cuddled next to me and then for some reason that only they know they get up and stretch and walk away leaving poor me all alone :cry::lol::lol:lol