anybody seen the Flat Pouch IRL?

wow!! great info1 I didn't know someone got it already! I think the pouch in the back makes up for the lack of depth! hahah...I was going to change my mind but nevermind! I'm sold on it!!!

OMG, I soo want this but $400 for something so small? I just don't think I can do that. I was thinking of maybe returning my brand new unused mono cles to go towards this but still I have to come up with another $250. Maybe if it was only $250 or $300 I could do it. Damn stupid expensive LV stuff!! Guess I will live vicariously through everyone else who gets this.

^^ I waitlisted for this item as well.... I was initially going to return my Pomme D'Amour cles which has been sitting in its box (after photo op of course) since I found out about the flat pouch. I decided to keep the cles and am still debating on the pouch... I will probably end up getting it anyway as I believe this is the only color I will truly loooveee in vernis!

^^ I waitlisted for this item as well.... I was initially going to return my Pomme D'Amour cles which has been sitting in its box (after photo op of course) since I found out about the flat pouch. I decided to keep the cles and am still debating on the pouch... I will probably end up getting it anyway as I believe this is the only color I will truly loooveee in vernis!

yeah, I was thinking that it is a bit much for something small...but it can be used as a lil pochette when going shopping and just need money and cc..or as a wallet substitute to use in lil itty bitty purses like pochettes or sophie :love: ...I was thinking of getting a cles too...but I think for half the price I will probably use this more and I already have a cles..PLUS you get the lil CHARMS!!! I'm trying to justify my purchase :shame:

I'm sure I'll like it when I receive it (hate not being able to see my items first), but worse comes to worse I decide I don't want it I can always sell it right?!

yeah, I was thinking that it is a bit much for something small...but it can be used as a lil pochette when going shopping and just need money and cc..or as a wallet substitute to use in lil itty bitty purses like pochettes or sophie :love: ...I was thinking of getting a cles too...but I think for half the price I will probably use this more and I already have a cles..PLUS you get the lil CHARMS!!! I'm trying to justify my purchase :shame:

I'm sure I'll like it when I receive it (hate not being able to see my items first), but worse comes to worse I decide I don't want it I can always sell it right?!

I just LOOOVVVEEE this color! I did not return my cles because I was afraid I'd regret it and end up having to pay double on e-bay. I also have the Pochette Wallet which I use as a clutch sometimes - that I will NEVER part with! I do loovvee the charms on the Flat Pouch and your right, this is more practical than the cles. I'm so indecisive:shame:

I just LOOOVVVEEE this color! I did not return my cles because I was afraid I'd regret it and end up having to pay double on e-bay. I also have the Pochette Wallet which I use as a clutch sometimes - that I will NEVER part with! I do loovvee the charms on the Flat Pouch and your right, this is more practical than the cles. I'm so indecisive:shame:

I know me too!! we're not helping each other! haha...you're getting convinced and I'm getting unconvinced. The few points that's keeping me convinced is I'd rather have this than a cles...everything else in that line is out of my budget...and i love the colour. I just keep thinking abou the Sophie and if I get one of those on ebay I have to shell out ANOTHER $400 :yucky: and I don't want to do that...Okay...as of 11:30 PM Monday night I am still holding on to the flat pouch!